法国侨网

标题: 谷开来出庭受审画面被网友质疑是替身 [打印本页]

作者: 我心狂野    时间: 2012-8-13 15:38
标题: 谷开来出庭受审画面被网友质疑是替身
谷开来出庭受审画面被网友质疑是替身
2012年8月10日 21:53 来源:世界新闻网

中国官媒中央电视台新闻频道9日下午突然播出前重庆市委书记薄熙来妻子谷开来在合肥的受审画面,不少人注意到谷开来脸变圆润,有网友质疑,画面中的谷开来是「替身」。

央视新闻频道「新闻直播间」节目当天下午4时45分播出谷开来上午在安徽合肥中级人民法院受审的画面,但号称全世界最多人收看的当晚央视新闻节目「新闻联播」,则对谷开来及张晓军涉嫌谋杀英国商人海伍德(Neil Heywood)一案开庭的消息隻字未提

近照

旧照

新闻画面中的谷开来,虽然身着黑色西装,但身材明显较过往丰腴,有网友说谷开来变胖了,「看来裡头伙食很不错」;但也有人质疑,这不是谷开来本人。

谷开来和张晓军被检方指控涉嫌谋杀重罪,但有网友批评,两人不像其他嫌犯一样穿囚服、上手铐,是「享特权」;还有网友说「姐(指谷开来)杀了人,但脸上仍能带着微笑」。

中国各地方媒体多已在微博上转载央视或新华社发布的消息,但重要的「自媒体」新浪微博9日下午却正巧当机,不能发文、评论或转发。当机与高度敏感的谷桉是否有关,不得而知。
info.51.ca 无忧资讯
尽管该桉全球媒体高度关注、以「世纪审判」形容,但中国主流媒体一如往常,当日全无报导。

无忧 资
讯 info.51.CA

作者: 低调    时间: 2012-8-15 15:23
有人说监狱里的伙食不错!
作者: 笑话    时间: 2012-8-16 18:56
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: mb99dy1v    时间: 2012-8-17 18:28
标题: louis vuitton outlet CSS Image Size Code
css graphic dimensions code
The expense of a fire is much better than the couple added pennies you may expend on top-notch circuit breakers. That doesn't necessarily mean you shouldn't be considered a wise shopper. The most effective way to become shrewd about your circuit breaker procuring will be to examine rates between the different manufacturers.
you wish to go outside the house using your wintertime jacket or your hefty sweatshirt? you think that you'll be able to reveal your blocks or your trucks along with your brother? kids to beneficial decisions allows young children think for on their own. It makes it possible for youngsters to exercising their final decision generating capabilities and focuses them within the task at hand. Delivering selections displays respect for a kid will need for independence.
Stagnate internet sites that hardly ever alter, obtain a much lessen score with Google. In addition, don't stimulate your audience to return back again. They may be imagining, alright, I noticed it. Soon after it dries for around ten minutes louis vuitton, you are able to apply an additional coat. I discovered that adding several coats created the pages sturdier-more just like a album go over louis vuitton outlet, like I needed. I had just enough Christmas card cutouts to go over two pages, 1 to the front protect, and one particular for that back cover..
Jessica Breedlove's Sweet Dreams is concentrated on photographs of brown and white bears blended in with strong blocks of parchment and sage and an all round chocolate and white gingham sample. The subdued shade consequences linked with this cute established will suit completely with a various household themes. On the same time, your little one will feel many of the comforts related for the teddy bear topic, being an addition on the private treatment and passion supplied to him by you, during his original expedition in towards the planet..
On the net conferencing is one more move while in the evolution of telecommunications. The simplest message boards are speak rooms exactly where persons weigh-in louis vuitton outlet, through the published phrase Cut Flowers Like a Professional, in real-time. Extra sophisticated solutions involve simultaneous sound conferencing, with all the on-line element acting to be a shipping technique for movie, virtual tours louis vuitton official website, and sharing of online/desktop papers.
Overall price tag Along with #11 previously mentioned, you may need to find out not merely value louis vuitton outlet Diy Photo Jewelry Creation, but actual cost. The price of possessing a low-priced shared strategy involves each of the time and electrical power you and your personnel should devote in web site preservation and upkeep, and your distinct situation will determine how these calculations pan out. All reliable hosting organizations will function with you to pinpoint the pros and drawbacks of every strategy, but inside the closing examination the selection is yours.
by Ben BradleSamsung D900: A useful resource to work and take it easy. by Ben BradleNokia N70- Benefit from the Vigor With Orange Cell phone by Richard MeyersMotorola RAZR V3i: Comprehensive multimedia offer inside your mobile. by Ben BradleMotorola V3i: Allow the looks do the speaking.
作者: 我心狂野    时间: 2012-8-20 19:23
低调 发表于 2012-8-15 16:23
有人说监狱里的伙食不错!

作者: 我心狂野    时间: 2012-8-20 19:23
笑话 发表于 2012-8-16 19:56
网友们的调侃手法很了不起

那是
作者: 羡慕嫉妒恨    时间: 2012-8-25 16:05
迷中之谜?
作者: 法兰西岁月    时间: 2012-8-26 14:41
现在网友们的玩笑话往往到后来都成了真实的

欢迎光临 法国侨网 (https://franceqw.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1